This is mainly part of my testimony on faith. I shared this with a group of college kids at Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina. This is a video blog, and it may end up being a little long. I promise you however that if you listen until the end and stick it out that you’ll leave encouraged.
My journey involves radical faith and obedience to fearlessness, especially when it got tested. So I flew out to New York City on a one way plane ticket with about $3 on my name, although I knew God wanted me to be in California for school. I had no money, and I knew no one in New York. I held on to His promises with everything inside of me. Ultimately, I ended up in California, with everything I needed and more. This has definitely not been an easy process, but it was so worth it. Many days I cried my eyes out, but in the end I rose in victory.
So, I pray that as you listen or watch this video that you would greatly be encouraged to step out in faith. I pray for your process and your heart and I bless you to know that you are worthy of whatever process you’re going through, and that you will change the world.
A few thoughts out of the Video Blog:
- God really knows what He is doing. You can trust Him with everything you have.
- If you believe in God, then you may as well trust the God you’re here for anyways.
- I always read in the bible that God was good, but I never knew He was that good.
- You’re Yes will create a path and landing strip for God to land on.
- Faith is tangible. To the outsider it can be seen and to the believer it can be felt. It’s always radical, and it always pleases the Father.
- Faith is a steadfast Hope and it will not disappoint those who’s trust is in the Lord.
"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." – Hebrews 11:1